9Vector

What is 9Vector? 9Vector is a great site that provide sport cloth. You can order any kind of t-shirt that you like, or even if you have your own design you can request it. It's a new site, use Bahasa as it's main language, but you also can order it in English, very good site to know.


Get my interest because of the example cloth is exciting. Looks it has a original design, and also can order what we like. Also there is a lot of example cloth that already they made, if you get interest, just order it. I just found it and do order it, with no expensive price I can get a good quality product.

So, I highly recommend it to you, good site with low cost to get a good quality cloth. Try it, and tell me how do you think about it.

5 comments:

  1. Mas Gusti, minta royalti ke Mas Akmal udah di promosiin, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. mantep.....tuh vektornya.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kangen nge-blog :( Tapi kok klo buka blog jadi inget sama masa2x LDR ya :?#@$%&*@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was good. I do not know who you are but certainly
    you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already
    ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my web-site 1612briercliff.com ()

    ReplyDelete